Friday, March 15, 2013

3.15


It's the 15th of March! That means two things for me. First of all, Joseph is now 27 months old and his cognitive development is amazing to behold! It is just beautiful to see him learn new things, especially things he seemed disinterested in when I was trying to teach him like counting and colors! He know many colors by name and calls them by name as he builds his block towers, paints, or reads books. He is showing some interest and skill in counting too! I know these are normal tasks for his age but it is just fun watching him learn more every day.
The second thing is that on march 15, 2010 was the day we received the blessing of healing at a healing mass with Fr. Ubaldi and I remember leaving feeling as though my ovaries were on fire - I believe God healed my poorly functioning ovaries that night and Joseph was conceived that cycle, we learned about his presence on 4.15.10 and on 12.15.10 we met him and fell in love! March 15 is a pretty special day for me! And my family!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Just stopping by to say hello, and Happy Belated March 15th! I wonderful date for your and your family. Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete