Saturday, March 16, 2013

My early morning thoughts


In my head, I am whispering to my sleeping boy "you know Joseph, if you grow up to be like your Daddy, you will be one amazing young man!"
It seems to me God teaches me things when I am not being charitable. Like this morning God reminded me just how charitable my dear husband is. He always was and that is probably why I fell head over heels in love with him so many years ago. His heart is good and it seems to come natural to him. As opposed to me, choosing good is usually deliberate choice because I want to naturally choose selfishness. Whew, that is hard to admit. Jessy is so much more trusting of the goodwill of others that if they do disappoint him, his goodwill to others never diminishes. Yes, it is for these reasons I would think Joseph has a fine example of a godly man in his life.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment