Sunday, October 30, 2011

Tigger

There couldn't be a cuter Tigger, right?

I am biased though and I don't mind to say that I adore every other child nearly as much as I adore our sweet (slightly cranky) boy!


He has gotten so big that this little outfit was snug, but he tolerated it to make his Momma happy.


Orange is his favorite color and so this time of year is making for one visually stimulated guy! He loves the colors of fall!

I love him so much!



Jessy was on the scene to help capture some of these great shots! It has been so much fun (and very helpful) having Daddy home this weekend! I know someone who is sad to be going back to work on Monday morning.


These days have been filled with happy memories!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, he looks just darling!! Cutest Tigger I've ever seen. :)

    ReplyDelete