Saturday, October 15, 2011

1O MONTHS - Pup Edition

10 short months ago we were meeting Joseph for the first time.


Each day we fall more in love and learn something new about our sweet guy. Now that is the way to spend time, right? Definitely no complaints here!



How can 10 months pass so quickly and still be filled with more wonderful moments than you could've imagined?



He was not a huge fan of this costume but I am glad I pulled it out for him now, it is already snug on him. This was a bargain find I snatched up when I was still pregnant with him.

He loves meeting new people, but still prefers Mom 98% of the time, even with Daddy. I loe my baby boy!!

He stands on his own for a few seconds at a time until he realizes it, then he hurries to grab something!

He is learning to eat new foods and loves to chew and he has the pincher grasp down and do well finger feeding himself. He is adoring Cheerios these days and loved some chicken bites from last night's chicken and gravy I made for dinner.

He doesn't say "mama" too much these days but he still loves to call for his "dada"


In the last two days he has ben trying to show his independence, even playing longer with his toys and exploring more!

Finally, I am guessing he is about 23 lbs and 30 inches, will find out how fast he is growing at his next well baby visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment