Sunday, October 2, 2011

A day in the park

I have always loved going to the park.

Over the years I have brought many kids to parks, but there was so many special feelings bringing our child to the park today!

It took his Daddy getting there to make Joseph's sweet smile appear.

Can he gat any cuter?

This sweet park is just a few steps from our home, so I imagine we will be there often.

This is love in the flesh ~ my heart is longing for a sister or brother for him :)


Thank you God for the joy this child brings into our lives. He is a blessing to our hearts and our lives.

Mama's boy!

This boy adores his Daddy, the feeling is mutual.

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I love the one that you used for the header!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are beautiful! Joseph is one handsome little guy!!

    ReplyDelete