Friday, October 28, 2011

Spiritual Connectedness

Joseph and I went to visit my Spiritual Director today! It was a fabulous visit even though it was spent chasing a busy baby around the room!
He went to her immediately from the van and played with her so freely! He husband, Pete, captured a few pictures!
Mrs. Gloria is someone who has always helped me to grow in my faith and in the years leading to Joseph helped me to grow in peace as I waited for him! She had a tall order ;) She helped me journey through grieving the loss of our two oldest children so it is absolutely glorious to share the miracle of Joseph with her for the day.

She gave him his first taste of coffee milk and some honey cheerios! He thought mom's plain old Cheerios were old news after that!!



So thankful for the wonderful women in my life and how God places them right there to help you always know how to grow in beauty with their holy example!

No comments:

Post a Comment