Monday, April 4, 2011

10 Random Things - Hebrews Style :))

My good blogging buddy, Hebrews, recently posted 10 random things about her and her husband so I decided to follow-up and do the same. Here goes: 1. My husband and I have the goofiest sense of humor and we are constantly able to laugh through life. Even when Joseph is crying/thrashing as we put on his pjs we giggle as we wrestle him! We had fun even before Joseph arrived, you have to be creative when you are waiting 10 years for a baby! Yet, now that we are sleep deprived and flying by the seat of our pants "newbie parents" we just think we get funnier everyday! That is not always a good thing, for example we are catching ourselves blowing raspberries even when we are not trying to console Joseph and that is both embarrassing and funny. 2. We are almost total opposites in regard to what we like to watch on tv or at the movies. My husband comes around to my favorites more than I do for his favorites. When we find something we both like, we have hit the jackpot! 3. On our first date, we went for pizza, a movie, and ADORATION. It was his first time. I remember I told him "I just want to introduce you to the love of my life." He offered me his coat because it was chilly in there, now my heart was smitten. 4. We both love kids. Nuff said. 5. We are total opposites in regard to styles of t-shirts. He hates wearing a plain shirt with no words or pictures. I would rather just a plain t-shirt. It took me years to accept this, go figure. 6. We are good in the kitchen together. We work well as a team and it helps that he is an amazing cook and he teaches me things all the time. He has helped me to learn to a variety of foods, no small feat. I am a food snob. I cannot eat anything crunchy in cooked food, primarly onions. 7. I am slightly taller than my husband and it used to bother me but it never bothered him :) 8. When we went to Omaha for my first surgery his destination wish list: Cabela's & Bass Pro Shops. My wish list: The Holy Family Shrine & the Cathedral. We both got our wishes. Thankfully we know how to make each other happy! 9. We are both incredibly competetive against one another during our Wahoo games. We love to play pairs with our friend, men against the women and the winner get the prized "championship belt" (imaginary, of course) 10. We both have amazing friends. Somehow I wonder how we are so lucky to be surrounded by such caring and amazing people. Our friends are a complete mixture of people but the amazing part is that when they all get together in one setting, everyone gets along and they immediately become friends too. I just love how our circle keeps getting bigger. We are very blessed indeed!

1 comment:

  1. Haha thanks for the shout out! But I can't claim it, someone else did it first...I got it from Mary, I forget where she got it.

    ReplyDelete