Monday, April 25, 2011

50 First Things

In the spirit of Easter and celebrating new life and hope I am wantingto start a little blogger journal of new things of I see Joseph doing.

I am not doing well blogging much these days, simply because I need to have my computer worked on and it is a pain to do much on and that is when I have two free hands to operate the computer. I haven't been able to post pictures in a long time and I am hoping to get my computer worked on soon to help remedy the problems.

50 First Things is my way of celebrating the Easter season! So for each day during the Lent, I plan to write a short post on something new I am discovering about Joseph!

I am doing this more for me, in the hopes that it will help me to remember the wonder of these special days than to entertain an audience and maybe this will liven up my blog! Maybe once the computer is fixed, I can add pictures to go along with the posts!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea!! I'm especially looking forward to it since our little guys are so close in age!

    ReplyDelete