Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Learning the phone......

After a full day in Sea World, we were unwinding in the hotel room and he was playing with the phone (it was unplugged, of course) and I am calling out numbers for him to push.  After awhile, he began to push the numbers after he announces them.  I hear this and have to take a second look: "1, 4, 7, snowflake!"  Oh, how I loved his insight!
We have met lots of wonderful people and they have been utterly amazed that he is 'only' three and a half years old.  He has been so kind and outgoing to everyone and sharing all the time.  Yesterday, while waiting for our shuttle he was playing with this little fella ( they were the same size and same communication skills) so we assumed they were close in age.  His mom asked me how old Joseph was and I said "3" she looked at me like I an alien ;) and then said "wow, he is tall!"  I then learned he little boy was 6 1/2 years old.  Whew, no wonder people are always asking me if he is school yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment