Sunday, June 22, 2014

Dancing

Joseph loves to jam!  

He has got some good moves, too!

This afternoon I put in an old favorite Jimmy Buffet cd and we danced around the living room until we were both out of breath.  The whole time DaddyO is laughing (good naturedly, of course) at us!  We were twisting and shouting, break dancing, and jumping up and down.  All of that wild movement to "hey, hey good lookin!"  This jam session was dedicated to my Momo Elaine!  It was a fond song we shared together growing up and as she lay, beginning to cross over to heaven, I sang this to her.  

Joseph was so happy dancing but momma pooped out and got quickly renewed when he asked me "dance with me Momma?"  I replied "Oh, yes, I will always make time to dance with you!  Thank you for asking!"  I hope we can always be silly, fun, and satisfied with the simple gifts in life.  Dancing is a gift to your spirit, so glad he loves to dance alongside and with me.  So thankful to be his Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment