Thursday, June 26, 2014

Joseph funny

Joseph (age 3):  "mommy, what is wrong with my foot?" He is sitting on my lap and I look down to see what is wrong.

Me:  "what is it, let me look.  Does it hurt?"

Joseph:  "yes!  It hurts!"

Me:  "where does it hurt?"  I am looking for a splinter or cut...

Joseph:  "Right there!"  He points to the exact spot the doctor touched on my injured foot.

Seeing where he was going with this, I replied "oh no, do you need to see the doctor too, can you walk?  Do you need to get a big black boot like Mommy?"

Joseph giggles and responds "no, Mommy!  I will get a little boot!"

------

In other news, he had a hard time understanding while I am walking so funny!  He clopped about the first day asking me "mommy, why do you walk like this?"  Then he would imitate me.  So even though I am supposed to stay off of it as much as possible Joseph still needs me to go with him the potty every time because it is scary to go alone.  Well, yesterday afternoon as I am slowly following him to the bathroom he stops in his tracks and backs up and comes and grabsy hand to 'help' me walk!  He really is brightening up my days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment