Thursday, June 26, 2014

Getting on the road . . . .

is much in thought than in reality!

I was still adding things to our bags (and limping, more on that later) while Jessy, Matthew, and Joseph loaded up the truck to head to San Antonio!  We were all excited!!! 

DSCN8493

Almost done, Joseph is in his seat ready to GO!

DSCN8495

OUT TAKE!!!!  What a crew Winking smile

DSCN8497

“Ready to go!!!”

DSCN8498

As I crawled in I saw Joseph’s stowaways Smile

According to his reasoning, he packed the Little Mermaid because we were going to the deep blue sea to see Shamu!

DSCN8499

He also packed a pink egg & the #10 puzzle piece!  still wondering about those connections!

DSCN8500

Cool Matthew!!!

 

DSCN8502

Here is my happy, awesome, fun husband!!!!

PS – this trip was was planned for months and had all kinds of hiccups because we were trying to do it very cost effectively.  in the days leading up to the trip Joseph got a terrible cold and the meds made his behavior quite wild and seriously question taking him on a trip because it seemed he lost all reason and did not know how to listen.  Thankfully, once the meds were cleared from his system, I saw my sweet boy return.  Also, three days before we left I got what I thought was a stone bruise on my right foot.  It was terribly painful, but I was gonna make this trip work on pure determination!!!  Three full days limping in Sea World.  I can quite honestly say it was all worth it, I might have moved slowly but I would just put one foot in front of the other and use the stroller to help. It was easier to push the stroller than to walk on my own.  Every sacrifice was worth it!  Now with rest I thought it would get better, however, I ended up in a big black boot this week and am now homebound with a 3 year old for at least 2 weeks and have the official diagnosis of a ‘tear in my plantar fascia’.  Oh, ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment