Sunday, December 2, 2012

So many answered prayers

Tonight I was in awe of God's clear answers to my deepest prayers! Jessy has been on retreat for a few days, so I have been handling the household myself and realizing we are doing ok, but can't wait to have him home again! Anyway, as part of the retreat, there is an opportunity to be present In a special way for our loved ones and as I am standing in the middle of the courtyard - watching my love praise God with every part of his being and showing signs of God's peace on his face while under the canopy of stars, embracing the baby I begged God for, in front of the very chapel I asked God to show favor on us with the gift of a baby plus being surrounded by candlelight! Yes, I am certain tonight has to be one that will reside in my heart as one of the most magnificent of them all, right up there with my wedding night and the birth of Joseph!
Praise God that this night was part of our story! Praise God that our story did not end with us in mourning, as I spent many times in that chapel healing from the losses of our babies and the fear that fight against infertility would never be a part of our yesterday's! So glad God allows us to be in the dark so that we can find our way to His light and He doesn't let our stories end in the darkness! Praise God that He still answers prayers and He still loves to wow us and make us remember He is the true lover of our souls!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. You are such an eloquent writer! I loved the description of the evening and it sounded truly beautiful and so very peaceful. God Bless you dear friend! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I agree with JBTC, beautifully written, so descriptive. I feel like I was there!

    ReplyDelete