Thursday, December 13, 2012

Sick Days in pictures

 

DSCN5544

This was taken the day the fever finally broke!  Praise the Lord!

DSCN5545

We made the most of the sick days and rented movies (Chipmunk Christmas, Mickey’s Christmas Special, and The Polar Express).

DSCN5547

We watched the Polar Express together and he loved it and I loved having him to love while I tried to etch those moments into my memory forever.  I love this child with my whole being!  So happy to be his Momma!

DSCN5550

Silliness Smile 

DSCN5551

This is also the day that I dread, Mondays are really tough in shuffling kids back and forth to CCD.  We even had to leave the house to bring Christmas party supplies to the church and Joseph was insistent to wear his elmo pants, rubber boots, and Cabel.as shirt!  I think his attire brought more smiles to others than I would have imagined and I was grateful.  I choose my battles, people!

DSCN5553

LOVE!!!

DSCN5556

You can tell he is beginning to feel better!  Unfortunately that night, he began coughing so he is now on a cough medicine and it is making all kinds of junk come out.  Sure hope he is all better by his birthday!

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love what kids choose to wear for their outfits sometimes! I also hope he's all healed up by his birthday.

    ReplyDelete