Thursday, December 13, 2012

A request with update

The day got much better after I summoned (shamelessly) all of your prayers, thank you from the bottom of my heart! Joseph was miserable today, due to lingering cough/allergies and the medicine the doctor gave him reminded me of his mannerisms after he came out of surgery in May, just inconsolable and not agreeable to discipline in any way (redirection, time in, etc). Then since we got a call from the school for a certain older boy, we were waiting for some serious misguided anger, misbehavior, and dishonesty. We prayed together before addressing the issues and were remarkably calm when discussing them. Nothing short of a miracle, thank you for your prayers. We are continuing to struggle with the discernment of a huge decision affecting on of the boys so any prayers you can continue to spare will not be wasted. I think of St. Monica as I try to have a maternal heart on fire for his soul! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I am having a difficult day. I am losing my cool and really need a new perspective!
I could really use some prayers and we really need extra ones around 3:30 pm.
Thanks in advance!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Praying for you!

    Jeanne G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked up at my clock while reading this, and I think it's exactly 3:30 your time. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go it!! Wait, what time zone are you in? Regardless, prayers coming for you and your family!!!

    ReplyDelete