Monday, June 6, 2011

Happy Monday

Our little guy woke up all smiles this morning. It has to be the best time of the day for both of us. We get to snuggle and giggle. What a way to start the day.

Sure makes me love this stage in my life, I am so glad we made it here. I am so glad he is here.

He is teething and it has been quite the struggle to keep him happy. It has been so wild, that when I got to take a nap yesterday (Daddy made up the fact that he was gone all night fishing with his dad) I dreamed that he had his first teeth. I know that teething is harder on him than me, but it sure doesn't feel that way! We have gotten him a new friend, Sophie the Giraffe. He adores her and he shows his affection by chewing on her head, neck, ears, nose, and feet! He thinks her feet are the best! Sophie's feet are almost as yummy as his big right toe! He sure favors that right foot! It is quite the olympic feat to change his diaper these days because he is too busy. He either is trying to roll to the right or chew that right foot!

Specking of diapers, he is needing a clean one right now!! Have a wonderful day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Haha.. I love the first pic where he is chewing his toe.. So adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, those first morning smiles!! I get such joy reading your accounts of Joseph's first months!!!

    ReplyDelete