Sunday, June 12, 2011

Dreams

I woke up in a startle this morning.

I slept long enough to dream!

My dream was outrageous and so real!

I dreamt I was pregnant . . . again. Miraculously.

I could feel the baby's movements. He was tumbling along in my tummy, kicking and getting his groove on! I have been reliving that dream all day. While we would be thrilled to give Joseph the chance to be a big brother, it is all in God's hands. We trust him and look to him for our hope!

So since I actually got some good quality sleep, I cleaned today. I love sleep because it gives you energy!!! So good for the soul!

My weekend was wonderful! We spent some fun time with Joseph. He got into his first pool and had his first swim. He wanted to dive head first into the water :) My little water boy!!! He had his first taste of pears today and then we did a little photo shoot under our very fertile pear tree! I could not distract him from the green grass! He loved the grass!

Another first, we were given a gift of $25 from my Mom to get something for Joseph and we went to Toysr.us and got him a sing for the front porch. He loves it so much! We are thrilled. I love to be outside and so it is fun to enjoy it together with him!

We finally got our copy of the NCSS by Pantley and I feel like salvation has been hand delivered. Not sure on how it will go yet, but I feel so understood and normal as Joseph's mommy. Joseph technically slept through the night (5 hrs in a row, uninterrupted) and first thing this morning I rolled over and told my husband that the book is working. I am doing it ;) hahahaha! I have not even begun to practice the suggestions yet, was just beginning to do my log that night. His naps have been better. Baby steps!

I have been putting off putting away his 0-3 month clothes because they were stored in our room in a little set of drawers we used for a while in the beginning. I did get weepy when I realized just how much he has grown! He is such a fun little guy and I adore him!

I do have to say that I am blown away that I am a mother. Everyday, sleep deprived or not, feels like a dream.

1 comment:

  1. I love hearing about your dreams (both while sleeping and awake!). God has a perfect plan in place for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete