Sunday, August 23, 2015

My heart aches

there are really no words to express the deep anxiety I have experienced the last 4 days.


Joseph is not doing well adjusting to school and is trying his hardest to refuse to return.


I am not sure if he is just struggling like most kids struggle with this type of transition or if it is something more.


My spirit could not even find the words to pray, just heart pains placed at Jesus' feet.

I am overwhelmed.  Trying to think of starting work in the next 10 days, orientation in three days.

His behavior has been in a state of regression since starting school.  That on top of having developed a cold that was the main reason he was home on Friday.

Dearest Abba,
Please lead us down the path that will be right for our family.  Please help us find the support we need to help our boy, help us, Lord, meet the needs of our family.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment