Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Meet & Greet

In this whole parenting thing, life can get overwhelming, unbalanced, and feel so rushed.  However, for this very brief moment in time, I want to cherish this very real lively boy who fills my days with so much goodness and even challenges.  The challenges have just been immense today, so I have cherished the sweet moments so much more.  
Here is a memory from this afternoon that I can't quite put words to because the reality of time marching on brings great sadness to my Momma's heart.  {deep breath}


On our way to meet & greet with the new teacher.  So thankful God has shared him with us!  He was very excited and when returning home he kicked off his shoes and said "whew, what a school day!" Ljke he was completely exhausted!

To go to sleep j had to use my imagination to tell him a story about the Bernstein Bears' Beach trip.  
Good night friends, this momma is drained, emotionally!

No comments:

Post a Comment