Tuesday, August 18, 2015

All in one day....

Whew!  What a wild ride yesterday ;)

We did some things at home, went to Zaleigh's birthday party, and then came home to a crazy storm, no electricity for few hours, then bath, supper, more play & the bed time.  Joseph wanted to do prayers in the living room so we did and he asked God to bless us (with Holy water), we prayed, brushed teeth, and went to read his stories in bed.  All of the sudden he excitedly proclaimed "I got it out!!!!  Oh, oh, oh!!!!  Look I got my tooth out.  Combine that with the fact is STILL MY BABY at four (4 years 8 months today) and will start preschool this week has me all emotional and lonesome for my itty bitty "baby Joseph"!
He was very excited to put it under his pillow for the tooth fairy but he took some time to ask the tooth fairy "Dear Tooth Fairy, please let me keep my tooth, thank you."  While trying to telling graciously that we don't say prayers to the tooth fairy (he had assumed his prayer folded hands, etc to have his talk with the tooth fairy he sincerely asked me "well, how will they know my words, then?"  Aww, be still my heart.
Finally got my growing, sweet boy back to bed and answered a thousand questions, read a story, and then he fell asleep.  Oh how my heart aches and is proud for him all at the same time!




We did get an extra (almost) three months with this tooth.  He had bit into a lollipop in May after a haircut, Momma freaked out, brought him to the dentist the next day, etc.  The dentist did x Rays and it showed his permanent bottom teeth were beginning to push up, this helped loosen the bottom baby teeth a bit.  
I will always love this boy to the moon and back!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment