Sunday, August 2, 2015

Babies....

Joseph is very interested in babies right now and in fact he talked about his "sisters" two days ago.

While playing play dough, he said "my sisters are growing."

I said "really, growing how?"

He said "growing into babies."

I was too stunned to ask more questions.  

He found a baby doll in our old toys and today he was feeding her, holding her, rocking her, singing to her (rock a bye baby), and playing hide & seek with her.  It was very sweet.
Here he is giving her some sweet kisses.


After this, he effectively said "that is ENOUGH KISSES!!"

In other news, I start training tomorrow for my new job as an educational consultant.  I am very excited about the job opportunity but it is incredibly hard to accept this new reality that Joseph will be going to school this year and I will begin  working part time.  I always dreamed of 
A stay at home mom and I am so thankful I have spent mg days with my precious miracle boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment