Monday, December 2, 2013

Molly

Our kind neighbors have a sweet dog that is blind. Well today Joseph and I were near their home and he was actually riding his tricycle on their driveway when he noticed Molly in the steps. Molly has been a favorite of mine for years and when she was healthy, she would visit me almost daily in my front porch and share my snacks with her. She liked it all, but I remember her being especially fond of crunchy red apples. She was a rescue in 2005 after hurricane Rita and she has been a treasure to all. I share all of that to say that even Joseph recognizes what treasure she is because when he saw her he said "HI MOLLY!!! It is nice to see you!"

Made my heart swell with pride.

I would not have been surprised to this come out of his mouth if I had just said something like that, but he just came up with it himself. Guess I have said it a time or two at other times ;)) I love my sweet-hearted boy!



No comments:

Post a Comment