Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Our evening in pictures

Joseph woke up early Monday in a cranky, fussy mood which is very out of character.  I did my best to make the day easy for him because I could tell he was just not himself.  However, the emotional breakdown still occurred simply because I was trying to get him to nap.  Finally after trying to get him to relax for 2 hrs and then finally returning to the living room after he was more relaxed, he fell asleep in my arms after about 10 minutes in the recliner.  So this is how Daddy found him when he returned home, sweet boy.

DSCN6949

A short nap really helped boost his spirits, so we had tons of fun playing and being silly in the living room after supper. 

DSCN6951

Here he is rolling the ball to Daddy-O!

DSCN6952

LOVE that I had my camera during his silly play time.

DSCN6953DSCN6955

We are so old school.  My mom found my old Nintendo and Tetris game.  I only ever played Tetris and Super Mario as a kid.  He loves playing the game,  I love that he loves it!  In trying to capture the moment, I took too many pictures!

DSCN6961DSCN6963DSCN6964DSCN6965DSCN6966DSCN6967DSCN6968

No comments:

Post a Comment