Thursday, June 7, 2012

Breaking point - update

Both boys did awesome and surgery was successful! Mitch, the middle boy, was very helpful and Joseph was better over there than I expected! Matt & Joseph are passed out and mitch is playing a game! So thankful for your prayers! I was busy nursing my bad mood with my husband but I am learning I will just have to learn some new skills to be more independent, wish me luck! Just doesn't help that Joseph still only wants me the majority of the time, especially for bedtimes! I don't get much respite but this too shall pass
--------
I have a very busy day ahead and it doesn't help the heart that I had a huge disagreement with my husband last night!
Very little sleep last night, I have a right to feel miffed but I did offer the olive branch so I am at peace!
I will be alone bringing the oldest to get his wisdom teeth removed this morning while wrestling Joseph and keeping the middle one from causing Joseph to get too hyper! I keep telling myself this is what Mamas do but the reality is I feel very overwhelmed and inadequate!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments: