Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Amazing views

DSCN4336

It took us nearly two full days (we stayed overnight in Laurel, MS & Chattanooga, TN) to arrive to this!  It was worth every mile.

DSCN4323

The view from our pool!

DSCN4342

The sound of the water crashing over the rocks were so healing to my tired soul.  I told Jessy that I was happy it took us two days to arrive because that is how long it took for the stress of leaving the older boys behind and the trouble that was started the night before we left.

 

DSCN4349

Peace is flowing like a river, flowing out of you and me.

DSCN4390

Wonder & Awe!

Joseph was passed out from the picnic so we did not take a family picture here, what beauty to behold.

DSCN4396

 

DSCN4475

This is still my favorite view of all time!  Sweet boy!

DSCN4482

The view from our driveway at our Cabin!

DSCN4480

Mixed feelings about heading out!

DSCN4478

We could not get a single picture of these two looking at the camera at the same time.  We loved TN!!!  I really cannot wait to go back but the drive is so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment