Thursday, May 3, 2012

Twas the night before . . .

Joseph will be having his first surgery tomorrow.

I would be amiss to say that I am not fighting to settle my spirit and trust in God’s goodness and healing!

DSCN4246

One day he will be feeling so great, I will have to be putting on my roller skates to keep up with him!

In the meantime, I love the picture I got to take of him this evening as he was watching you.tub.e videos of Sesame St. with his Ancy Barbara!  He looks like he is looking up to heaven in prayer (although is really saying ‘what now, Mom"’).

DSCN4244

Another funny note about this evening, when we went pray he folded his hands together and kept them like that until the final Amen.

4 comments:

  1. Praying his surgery goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, that's so stressful. I will keep Joseph in prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nelson has those jammies too:) He is such a beautiful little boy. I love his little face!

    ReplyDelete