Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Joseph–Picture post

 

DSCN4270

Joseph turned 17 months old yesterday and the first cooperative time we had to snap photos came right before bed!

Little stinker!

DSCN4271

He was a complete ham! 

This part of his big ‘cheese’!

DSCN4259

I love these two so much, my heart is thankful.

DSCN4265

Love his fun expressions!

DSCN4266

Looking for Daisy!!

DSCN4262

Sweet cheeks & lashes!

DSCN4267

Mr. Blue Eyes

DSCN4274

Party hat

DSCN4272

“Hello?”

DSCN4268

Life is good!

DSCN4275

Joseph is already 30 lbs & 35 in. tall!  He is everywhere, a sign of a healthy boy and doing well after his first surgery.  We f/u with the surgeon on Friday!

As we celebrated Joseph’s day for turning one month older, we waited excitedly for Baby Hebrews to arrive!  Welcome to the world Baby Claire.  Congratulations Hebrews Family!

4 comments:

  1. How have I never come upon your blog? Or I probably did a long time ago but have been so bad about checking blogs since Nelson came. I had no idea the boys were so close in age:) Nelson's middle name is Joseph!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I absolutely cannot believe how big he is getting...I say that every time you post, but honestly, it blows my mind!!! What a handsome little man.

    ReplyDelete