Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A day in the park with Mommy

We make the most of our fun moments around here and since we have been so busy with medical appointments I try hard to make even the dreary days fun for Joseph!


He had the best time playing in the grass and picking up anything not bolted down.



He played in the water left on the slide after the early morning cleaning.


Then he climbed on up and was do proud of himself!





Thank goodness there were tall sides around the fountains! He was just itching to splash in there!





I thank God everyday that I get to watch him grow and be his Mama!


The days are moving by too quickly.


I never knew how my heart would never be the same after knowing and loving such a beautiful gift created by God!


One day he will climb all the steps but until then we will celebrate each small step!!


- Posted using BlogPress iPhone

1 comment: