Thursday, May 24, 2012

Super Grover IS in the house!

DSCN4288

Joseph decided that Elmo is fun but Super Grover

is in a league all his own!   Since he began with his

adoration of Grover, I have been searching for

something that was Grover related.  My lucky find

was at T.arget and it was very affordable.

DSCN4289

Daddy hid it and surprised him with it the

other night and his reaction was absolute

joy!  O, the simple things!

DSCN4292

He had to welcome G to the family with

a nibble on his nose!  Good times.

DSCN4296

The very next morning, he grabbed his

friend and ran straight to the living room

to play with him, the adoration is so sweet.

DSCN4297

Complete joy!!!

DSCN4298

He took Grover for a spin around town.

DSCN4300

All before having breakfast or changing

from his pajamas! 

2 comments:

  1. So sweet! I can't wait for the babies to meet!!!!!

    You can come here! :) I'll give you my address! :) This is my reply to your email that I am so LATE in responding too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can never get over how much he has grown. What a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete