Friday, May 4, 2012

Joseph's Big Day

Joseph was a trooper this morning! I don't think however I will ever have worry about him keeping his feelings suppressed! He has that wonderful quality of quickly letting you know what he thinks of any given person or situation. His ear surgery for tubes went well and the doctors and staff were a huge blessing to our boy!


Can you tell that this is after we consoled him and helped him find his sweet spot! We all looked so rough!


I love these two! Daddy was Joseph's hero today (everyday, really)!


Safe and sound in the van! When we walked outside his tearstained cheeks suddenly showed our favorite dimples that let the nurse really see what a charmer he really is most of the time.


The gas medicine was a bit hard difficult and took some time to wear off but I think he was just wanting to be home already!!


After a great meal,awesome nap, and fun playtimes our big boy was feeling like his old self!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

8 comments:

  1. I'm glad it all went well, even if it was rough in spots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that it all went well! Continued prayers for Joseph!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad it went well. My nephew had the same surgery and it made a HUGE difference afterwards. Prayers for continued recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad his surgery went well. I hope it's a big improvement.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joseph is such a handsome little boy. He makes me smile. I hope recovery is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joseph - what a CHAMP!! And you too Mama!!! I can't wait to see how things improve and hopefully no more ear infections! Praise God for a successful surgery!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Catching up. What a hero. What a champ, indeed. He has a lot to teach us. Praying for him and so happy that he will be feeling better now.

    He is adorable beyond words.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh poor sweet boy! I hate seeing his tear soaked face. I have been fine all week but am a mess tonight. Che is staying home with maggie so I'll be on my own. WE have to be at the surgery center at 7:45 for a 915 surgery. Seriously? Nelson will be starving!!!!!

    ReplyDelete