Friday, December 23, 2011

Quick Takes - Christmas Version

1. Today I got to go on a date with Jessy and the three boys :) hahahaha!! It was to our favorite restaurant and we were given a $100 gift card to take the whole family there for a Christmas dinner. It was fabulous and Joseph was nearly perfect. He passed out once we got in the van, I guess being good wears a body out! 2. I got to do about 45 minuntes of shopping by myself today picking out three gifts, one for my Mom, my MIL, and SIL. The boys were all in the van. Well, the moment I stepped out of the door, I heard Joseph! hahaha. He apparently made up for lost time by giving them a terrible time when I stepped away to make the purchases! So funny, I don't know who wanted to cry more - Jessy, Joseph or Matthew and Mitchell! I laughed 'til I cried. It was when I was finished getting two of the gifts gift-wrapped (for free) that I saw Jessy texted me that the baby was getting cranky! Poor child stuck with all those boys! 3. We are planning to host the Christmas Even dinner and gift exchange for my in-laws tomorrow evening. We traditionally make gumbo and this year my new tradition is making a birthday cake for Jesus! I am so excited to start new traditions! 4. Speaking of gifts, we finally have them all and I only have 4 wrapped. I told the pharmacist (yes, this is who I have my quality converstaions with these days) the other day that I used to be so organized but having two teens and one year old have made our normally organized life into a chaotic mess :) Yet, I would not have it any other way! We are trying to do a three gift limit and then stocking gifts. Three gifts represent the gifts from the Magi!

No comments:

Post a Comment