Tuesday, May 10, 2011

50 First Things

I have just a few minutes to write, it has been a great day!

Joseph is trying to show off around here and tries to get up on his hands and knees, which I could have waited a few months for but the real milestone we are celebrating is the fact that he slept so well last night. He went down around 8:30 pm and woke up at 5 am!

WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!

We needed some rest and he blessed us!

I love this boy! Sometimes I just look at him and still cannot believe that I was able to get pregnant and give life to this sweet child! Each moment with him is a gift!

He has a problem of rolling completely over in his sleep and when we find him like this we have to turn him over, per pediatrician. It is quite scary and makes me worry that I won't always get to him in time, I sleep really hard even though he is right beside our bed. He doesn't cry when this happens.

One request, can you all please keep C (Patiently Waiting) in your prayers. She is have a big week in Omaha this week and will have surgery this Thursday. Please surround her in prayer and that God will bring her full healing!

No comments:

Post a Comment