Monday, May 4, 2009

Good Blood Results

I just got a call back from PPVI. My blood results for today for the hcg level is 1216! Yeah! This weekend was such a battle for me to have courage and faith that God is in control and that I need to trust him in ALL things. Last monday it was 121. A big improvement. You can't even imagine how my heart is rejoicing right now. I am feeling better and am at work today. Thank you all so much for your prayers and reminders to be courageous and to trust God and not my own understanding. I am still is such awe! Blessings to you all and know my prayers continue for all of you!

13 comments:

  1. Yay for good news!! I don't know anything about hcg levels but clearly a HUGE change!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome, awesome news, i knew it would be good, hang in there baby or babies,hahaha!!!!
    When's your due date??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful!!! I am so happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an awesome number!! Congratulations!!!

    By the way, I totally believe that my years of IF helped me to be a better parent than I would have been otherwise. And I enjoy every second I have with my kids. There are a few benefits to IF :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!! I'm so glad you got good news!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so relieved! (I can't even imagine how you feel!!) Prayers for continued healthy pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!

    Woooo-Hoooo!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad everything is coming out so well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is wonderful news!!! I am so HAPPY for you that things are going so well. YEAH! What a waonderful blessing after all your long years of ttc. Many prayers for you and your little baby,
    Amber

    ReplyDelete