Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Aunt Tiffany's birthday!


After a night of very little sleep and a somewhat (overtired) temper real little boy, I decided to distract him by asking if he wanted to make a birthday cake! We have four family birthdays this week. Aunt Tiffany celebrated turning 27!
Joseph was thrilled, but I think he completely made his aunt's day!
Here he is during the process!














I did not get a picture of the finished product or one with him and the birthday girl, but here is one if the new favorite puppy they have and one with his cousin.









Yes, they are bickering over an orange rope that they use to catch fish!

1 comment:

  1. Love the photo with chocolate all over his face! Not going to say that I'm the cleanest eater, but I do wonder sometimes how they manage to get it EVERYWHERE. :)

    ReplyDelete