Thursday, July 18, 2013

An impulsive drive past a photo studio

 

After a day of going to do a follow-up visit with Dr. Williams, Joseph’s ENT, and a trip to the mall to burn some energy we left the mall and I saw the sign for Portrait Innovations.  It has been over a year since we took some professional pictures of Joseph and I happened to put on a new shirt I found today that looked dressy so I just tried to go in for the quick, cheap shoot. 

 

Haha.  Nothing is ever that cheap and the pictures came out much better than I anticipated.  I was just hoping for one or two that would be keepers but many turned out fantastic.  I have been feeling very sentimental lately about how fast he is growing and how his expressions and facial features are changing so quickly, so I am even more grateful that our kind photographer was patient and captured these sweet photos.

The first one here is Jessy’s favorite and one of my favorites as well!

41C

Here comes a photo overload of a sweet, semi-nutty 2 yr 7 month old.

00020008001100140021B002200250035

PLUS:

 

15C - Copy17C27C27S34C - Copy36C - Copy38C - Copy39C - Copy40C - Copy41C - Copy42C - Copy43C - Copy44C - Copy

No comments:

Post a Comment