Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Sunny Day -April 1

Joseph and I tried to hunt down some after Easter sales and the only thing I was looking for was an awesome Easter basket for next year but none of the stores we scoured had any left. So we came home and I filled up his little water table and it quickly turned into a whole afternoon of fun!




We started out simple, but clothes got wet quickly so I was going to let him have at it in his diaper but I think he was thinking water meant bath time so in the two seconds I put the clothes down I turned around to find this . . .


Which made me giggle and we transitioned to add a swim diaper and then it became his best day ever!!!




Oh, how I love this boy and as I kissed the top of his head, I looked up to heaven and repeatedly thanked Jesus for sharing this beautiful soul with us!!!




Love, love, love!




I love the little duckies at his feet that his Daddy got for him for Easter! Speaking of Easter, I have a picture post coming soon! By far, my favorite Easter yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment