Thursday, April 18, 2013

Money Man

On Monday, we went on an outing with Ancy Barbara and when she got her change back from the waitress, she gave it to Joseph. She cleverly taught him how to put his "monies" in his pocket. Fast forward to this morning, he grabbed his piggy bank and crawled on my bed and asked for "monies". I gave him some change while I got ready to run errands. I turn around to see him putting his money into his pants, lifting his shorts hem and dropping them in (where they gathered at his diaper since he was sitting down). When he stood up, all his money fell out the bottom of his shorts to which he responded "oooooohhhh noooooo! My MONIES!!!!"
He just missed his pocket, we will save that lesson for another day.
Oh, one more sweet moment. He was playing on the deck with his Daddy while I cooked supper and his Daddy asked him "Joseph, what do you have in your pocket?" Joseph's reply "my monies". All in a beautiful, blessed day.



No comments:

Post a Comment