Thursday, April 18, 2013

Beating the rain

After errands today, Joseph was begging to watch Curious George. We watched about 15 minutes of the episode on PBS, but to avoid future tv time, we went to walk around the yard. We watched a turtle, picked flowers, and knocked over a crawfish hole. As I tried to corral him in, he cunningly asked to walk more. We walked down the driveway, then down the road to the park. He had a ball, but strong rain was coming and the clouds were dark. I was crazy nervous not wanting the sky to open up before we made if back home. He played, I worried. I did snap some of this moments though. These are the moments I want to hang onto, he really is growing up faster than I could have imagined.





















Here is the lovely bouquet he picked for me-



Oh, how I love this boy who exclaims "a pretty flower" as he hands it to me!!


Ps - the joke between my husband and I is that I clearly explained to him that I did not put Joseph in a green shirt with red/white/blue plaid to go to town, I had to resort to the green one as it was the only spare in the van after Joseph's haircut today! Haha- funny part is my husband KNEW that before I even uttered a word. Does anyone else have a thing did matching clothes? Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment