Thursday, April 11, 2013

More josephism's

To the green goat statue in his book "I no like it"
(This is his go to phrase when he dislikes anything)

"Trash truck"
This is his way if telling me he is ready for his story which has pictures of big trash trucks and then bed. Our bedtime story favorite this week is "cars and trucks and things that go" by Richard Scarry.

"Me do it!" All.the.time!!!

"Noooo,nooo, no diaper!! No diaper mommy!!!"
Oh, my! Oh dear! He has been going diaper free during the day at home, was trying not to do pull ups and just use underwear but he is by no means "potty trained" and sometimes we do have to leave the house! So at SAMs, I got some pull ups to use on errands for now. He does ok with a diaper at night, hope that continues for now.

Sidenote,
Joseph is so very social, he is definitely the coolest 2 year old I know!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment