Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Things have not been good on the home front with the two big boys and it is leaving Jessy and I feeling fragmented, disconnected, and tired.
The big boys have made progress but the areas that still need huge attention is just not getting any better and I am losing my faith and patience with them!
Last Friday, I chatted with Leila and felt so much better! The issues with these boys are huge! My patience is worn out! Not a good combo, praise God for a happy boy that keeps me with smiles and hope!
Tonight i just said something ugly to Jessy even though he is doing his best too! Praying that God will bless us in a powerful way!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

  1. Aw, hon, I am praying for you! I know you are trying your very best. And, even though it seems to be going nowhere, trust me there is grace in the truth and love you give these boys. HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you! God will make sure your efforts are not in vain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A - you and J are doing an awesime job and I will pray for a greater outpouring of God's grace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh I'm so sorry. Praying the Lord gives you all you need right now.

    ReplyDelete