Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Our Lady Help of Christians

Today we explored a beautiful and welcoming church a few towns over!


I got the bright idea to get out his monkey backpack and explore the neighborhood while Matthew saw his counselor.


I have always wanted to go to this parish but so glad that Joseph was with me to behold its beauty!


The front doors were locked so we were just going to walk around the grounds and Joseph found some open doors on the side of the church!


It was as if Jesus knew we were on our way, there was even some soft music inviting us in! We admired the stations of the cross, spoke with St Joseph and Mary and took some special time to pray before the Blessed Sacrament.


It was dark and holy! Joseph was very reverent and while we were the only people talking, we felt God's presence in a very special way.


I love this view of mine, my Jesus and my boy!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments: