Sunday, September 16, 2012

My superstar!

We had a busy Friday with just enough time to get up and have breakfast before bringing Mitchell to an appointment, so when we came home Joseph wanted to stay home!! After the first appointment we made our way home for a nap and lunch before having to bring Matthew to a eye appointment! I work real hard to make these moments positive and so as I woke him up with a cheerful smile, I started out pretending to stretch to wake up! He immediately smiles without even cracking open his eyelids ;). As I slowly wake him he snuggles close and I ask him if he wants to go bye bye to get Matthew and he shocked me by nodding "no" and clearly saying "I seep"! He says it another two times so it wasn't a fluke! I loved it! I love his voice, his ability to know his choice, and his booming communication skills! He is very good at signs and he is beginning to say the words as he signs them! He is making his personality known and it is fun to know him in this new way! We had a rough week with illnesses for Jessy, Joseph and I and finally we are all better, I hope for good!
So anyway after he finally got up from his nap, he found these sad looking sunglasses and refused to part with them! I thought it was ironic that we were going to the doctor for Matthews eye appointment to get a new script for glasses since he broke his last pair and now Joseph was sporting some broken glasses!





Love this crazy nut - all on his last day being 20 months!!! Where is the time going?
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a very sensible boy! I would often love to sleep more instead of getting up to do other things (like go to work). I love that he's not only wearing the broken sunglasses, but wearing them upside down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I sleep"....haha I can relate!! :)

    ReplyDelete