Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Fun.yuns!!

At the heart of truly unhealthy eating, Funyun.s make a proud entrance! Well, funyuns were a childhood favorite of mine and nearly everyone knows this about me! There is even stories about me being a toddler and my uncle bringing me a small bag after work as a treat! We don't eat them much any more but I have been known to get that in my Easter basket instead of candy when I was a kid and when my bridesmaids made Jessy and I a basket of treats for us to bring along on our honeymoon a big bag of funyuns and a coca-cola was in there! So funny!
In having the big boys here over the last year, we have discovered that they love funyuns more than I did! So on the rare occasion that we buy them, we have to buy two bags! They went very quickly, so when I discovered a few in the bottom of the bag I sat down to eat some only to have this little thief claim the rest!












- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments: