Saturday, July 14, 2012

Best rides in town!

In a determined effort to wear out the boys, primarily the one about to turn 19 months old tomorrow, we ran to the mall this afternoon! We all had fun standing around watching Joseph ride all the cars and trains, etc!! When I say 'ride' I mean get in and just play with the steering wheels!! He was hilarious and cheap because he did not want them to move so we saved our quarters and shared a few with parents who was scrambling to find some.
Here are some fun shots of our time together! I like to keep some of our memories here!


















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. What a fun day!!!! I love that he didn't even need the rides to move! Cheap date! Beautiful boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is all boy, gotta love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete