Monday, April 16, 2012

A request . . . (with Update)

 

Disney 2010 012

a lot is happening these days in our little home!

Thankfully the littlest boy is feeling much better & we will have another ear check on Friday.  Tubes or not I am at peace in regard to this.

Another storm is brewing with the older boys and their choices are STEALING they are giving away their future in mindless choices.  These choices are not only affecting our home, it is branching out and we need a great amount of wisdom from God to handle it the right way, so I am asking for prayers to storm Heaven. 

Grace is needed here.

Thanks so much for the prayer ladies! We really needed them! My husband remained calm the entire time. Whew, I swear I did not know how to discipline the behavior without attacking the character. Teenagers are a gift to the world, but that only comes through the fruit of good parenting and we have only been caring for them since July 2011 so we have a ton more work to do. That being said, I am praying for grace to reside in my heart, it is very tempting to do otherwise!

8 comments:

  1. Teenagers are HARD! I have two step-sons and one almost killed us! He was terrible. Stealing, smoking, drugs, juvie, etc. We didn't have custody of them (they lived with their mom) so it was very hard for me to do anything as just a stepmom. It was so frustrating. I wanted to smack my husband and his ex-wife.

    Eventually, he grew out of it (I hope). About the time he graduated high school (barely) and met a girl. I believe the girl had more to do with it than anything else. But at that point...whatever works. :)

    I'm praying for you! I know its tough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am praying for you, sweet friend. God will see you through this. I pray that you get some answers soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sweet friend, more prayers coming. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayed for you yesterday when I was dying. :) I survived, but I just wanted to let you know. :)- hahaha

    ReplyDelete