Monday, April 9, 2012

Prayer Buddy Reveal!!

 

I had the most wonderful honor of praying for sweet Marie from Joy Beyond The Cross!  Simply the title of her blog portrays the the image of tremendous faith and Marie is such a beautiful example of trust and faith in a God that is bigger than what we can see!   I have been following her journey for a few years!   She was my prayer buddy recently and she was so generous in her prayers and they were felt everyday, I hope I was able to do the same for her!

Marie is a new Mom who comes across as a totally seasoned Mama!  She has been so filled with grace as she has cared for her beautiful new daughter, Elizabeth!  Marie, it was an honor to pray for you and your family this Lent!  I can assure that my prayers will continue for your family and special intentions.

Joseph and I prayed for your special intentions before meals and our noon & night prayers.  I also offered up masses for you and some of our sufferings I experienced with sick kids and sassy teenagers Winking smile

Marie, I was able to pray a St. Joseph Novena for your special intentions and felt very led to ask the intercession of Zelie & Louis Martin (St. Therese’s parents) for you and your husband as your parent your sweet daughter!  I really did see fruits of my prayers at times from your posts and then it seemed at times I wasn’t doing enough when your voice disappeared for your conference or when you slipped on the stairs.  Goodness, I was thankful when Elizabeth made a good trip to your conference! 

In the days ahead I will be praying fervently as you prepare to return to work!  In all honesty, I have been praying for peace of heart for you and Elizabeth this whole Lent in regard to this because I know this causes so many anxious feelings for you!

Marie, you are an amazing woman, wife, mother, and friend!  I feel so very blessed to know you!

No comments:

Post a Comment