Thursday, September 1, 2011

my morning friend


Thank you God for letting me wake up to this funny face every morning!!

In the spirit of pure honesty, yesterday afternoon was hard.

Cooking dinner for five, helping two boys with endless homework, trying to give Joseph freedom to explore (so we would have something to eat for dinner)without letting him injure himself, and then dealing sibling rivalry . . . and yet today is so much better.

And it gets better, my husband did the first diaper change this morning and when he kissed me goodbye he said "I will take care of dinner, you don't have to cook."

Music to my ears and yes, I love my life. I always dreamed of having a adoring husband and a house full of kids and that is now my reality. Do I get flustered, overwhelmed, or even joke about jumping in the lake to be alligator bait? Absolutely! There are four boys in my house that I love, but I am outnumbered ;)


I keep telling myself, my cup may be small, cracked, chipped, and stained but God is still making it overflow with goodness, graces, and joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment