Monday, September 5, 2011

My day by the numbers

1. one homemade chicken pot pie that was gobbled up by the three big boys while the little one ate cereal and peaches w/ rice pudding for supper.

2. two wonderful snuggly naps Joseph took today. He slept so peacefully and woke up so happy.

3. the number of times I kicked/ran into the walker that Joseph loves to play by but NOT in.

4. the number of loads of laundry I did today and the number of poopy diapers I changed!

5. the number of times I cleaned the bottles/bowls/etc.

6. the number of times I tried to read the last 20 pages of my book that I am reading. Reading? Me? I never thought I would read again!

7. the number of times (or more) that I nibbles of Joseph's sweet toes!

8. then number of towels I folded for the big boys bathroom.

1,000,000,000,000,000,000
the number of reasons I can come up with for why I love my life. Seriously, even in the hardest moments today . . . I still knew that I am living a blessed life and that all the crosses I carry or have carried are worth the joy God has placed in my life.

1 comment:

  1. I'm mad at my blogroll! It hasn't shown up that you've posted lately so I missed all these adorable Joseph pics til just now!

    ReplyDelete