Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Post Office

You know you are at a new stage in your life when you are thrilled to get to go to the post office and Cajun Grocery by yourself.

My husband stayed home again from work today and so Joseph was napping beside the bed while my husband slept and I got to sneak away to mail off some packages I have been having on the couch for about two weeks. We live in such a small community, they will not even deliver mail to our homes. We all get free post office boxes, so getting the mail daily is a chore and now more complicated with a new baby. I can't see getting him out to make a 3 minute trip to the post office. I usually let it pile up for a few days or my husband will pick it up after work. UPS will not even deliver to our home. This is a huge pain in the rear, especially when ordering from my favorite stores or Kuba.ts.

So, anyway, with my husband home our routine got completley out of sync so as I am typing this post, my husband is rocking Joseph because I needed a getaway. Joseph took a long, late nap and my husband is saving the day right now. I am about to pass out here in this chair.

In other news, I am getting so excited planning for Joseph's Baptism. I found two outfits I like and will choose one soon. I also want to get some more pictures done for Joseph before he gets too much bigger but I am trying to make a choice on going to penny's or just doing some on my own somehow. Penny.s has a deal right now, so we shall see.

As we said our night prayers tonight, we prayed for all of your special intentions.

We also have heard of another young lady and her boyfriend expecting a new baby. They have a history of early pregnancy loss and were planning a wedding for this year so please keep them in your prayers. They have alot on their plate right now and are scared and excited all at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment