Saturday, May 16, 2015

My love, my sign.

Today as we were leaving, a green young dragonfly came face to face with me as I was getting in the truck.  It came into the truck with me.

Tonight is the sixth anniversary of the loss of our precious baby, Nicky.  While I miss them everyday, I am so thankful I can love them from here on earth until I can be reunited with them in heaven.

This day also marks SIX long years I have been blessed with being able to continue living.  Everyday is a gift.  So grateful that God saw fit for me to have an even more wonderful future than I could have ever dreamed of that day as I laid sobbing in the hospital bed.

God is never done with us.  

Each day is an opportunity for Him to astonish us!

Happy feast to my sweet saint.  Nicky, please pray for your Daddy, Momma, and baby brother, Joseph.  We love you forever, BEYOND ALL-WAYS!!!

Hallelujah!!!  My heart sings his praises forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment